Q1. What is the Girl, Get Your S.W.A.G. Back! Self-Guided Series?
ANSWER: I'm so glad you asked! Girl, Get Your S.W.A.G. Back! A Soul-Freeing Journey for Women is based on the real-life trauma and drama that Author DeYonne Parker faced and overcame in her life. She shares the life-threatening experience where she was stabbed by her sister's abuser with a 6-inch butcher knife and other events that led to her losing her S.W.A.G. She also shares the assignment that was placed on her life to help other women regain their S.W.A.G.
So, the purpose of the self-guided series is to help women take a truthful look at four distinct areas, their SELF-CONFIDENCE, WALK WITH GOD, ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE and their GOD-GIVEN GIFTS AND TALENTS, with an intentional effort to break down barriers that have caused these areas to be out of alignment with their destiny. In addition, this experience is also meant to push women out of their comfort zones and help them courageously move to the next level of their lives.
Q2. Who is the Girl, Get Your S.W.A.G. Back! Self-Guided Series designed for?
ANSWER: This series is designed for women who want to experience this journey at their own pace. It's designed for to reach women that have made the bold decision to take back their life and begin living up to their full potential. It's designed for women who woke up and said, "something has got to change!".
Q3. What's included in this series?
ANSWER: This series consists of:
- "Girl, Get Your S.W.A.G. Back!" book and workbook
- 8 online modules that coincide with the chapters in the book
- 7 short empowering videos designed to help guide your journey
- Thought-provoking activities and fun challenges
- Discussion questions throughout each module that allow you to contribute to the online discussion with other participants.
- Access to our S.W.A.G. Facebook community and additional resources
- ***If you signed up for the Self-guided experience w/ personal coaching, then you will also receive two (45 -minute) personal coaching sessions with a professional empowerment coach.
Q4. How do I get started with this experience?
- First, sign up for the experience of your choice. Remember, you have two options available to you.
- You'll receive your materials and you'll be ready to get started!
- If you purchased the S.W.A.G. Self-guided experience with personal coaching, schedule your 1st session prior to completing this course and your 2nd after the completion of the course.
- Get familiar with the online platform and review the "How does this work? and Let's Get Started!" modules first.
- Begin reading the book! You'll notice that at the end of most of the chapters in the book there are "Soul-freeing" reflection questions for you to reflect on and answer. This is where the journey begins!
- After reading a chapter, review your workbook activities and complete the content in the course module that relates to that particular chapter. The online course content may include videos, questions, fun challenges or activities that help you gain a deeper understanding of the content you read in the book.
- Trust the process! Don't skip over the activities in the course, they are there to help you in your discovery process.
Q5. How long will it take for me to complete the series?
ANSWER: Great question! That's totally up to you because this is a self-guided course. You will have 90 days (or 120 days, if you signed up for the experience with personal coaching) to access this course, so we encourage you to get started when you get your materials. We want you to take full advantage of all that you signed up for, this includes viewing incorporated videos, reading the book, completing the activities and answering the discussion questions. Don't let the work overwhelm you, it's a fun journey to discovering you again. Trust the process!
Q6. Will I speak to a live person at some point?
ANSWER: Again, great question! Because this is designed to be self-guided, your experience is guided by you. However, there are videos and online group discussions included to keep you engaged. You can also join our Facebook Group where you will be in the company of other women who have gone through or are going through the S.W.A.G. journey. Click HERE to join our private Facebook Group!
We HIGHLY encourage you to take advantage of the special S.W.A.G. Coaching offers with one of our coaches that help you take your journey further. If you've already signed up for one of our S.W.A.G. Coaching offers, GREAT, you are well on your way! If not, please feel free to visit us at www.TheSWAGUniversity.com to sign up!
**If you signed up for the self-guided experience with personal coaching, your experience includes two (45 - minute) sessions. The first to be scheduled prior to you completing your course and the second to be scheduled after you have completed the course. To schedule your coaching sessions, please contact us at email@example.com or
firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will be happy to answer your questions.**
Q7. Can I do this with a friend?
ANSWER: Yes, what a great idea! Invite a friend or two or three to sign up with you. Your conversations will be amazing as you go through this together. If you have a women's group, book club or ministry, why not become a S.W.A.G. Certified Group Leader and lead your group through our "Girl, Get Your S.W.A.G. Back!" Small Group Study. It's a LOT of fun and so very powerful! Click HERE to find out more about becoming a certified S.W.A.G. Group Leader.
Q8. Where can I go for support and questions that might come up?
ANSWER: Great news...you're not alone on this journey! There's an incredible Facebook community of women that have gone through the S.W.A.G. experience. Once you join our Girl, Get Your S.W.A.G. Back! Facebook Community you'll be among some of the most phenomenal women around the world. CLICK HERE to join!
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will be happy to answer your questions.